Thursday, September 14, 2017

Bonita USD Board Member Elliot to Retire




Bonita USD Board Member Elliot to Retire



September 14, 2017 (San Dimas, CA) – Bonita Unified School District fourteen-year board veteran Jim Elliot, announced his upcoming retirement plans last week.  During the September 6 Board meeting, Elliot said, “As I look to the future, and as I explore new ways to serve my community, I want to thank my Board colleagues, staff, parents, and community members for their support, confidence, and for the high-privilege of allowing me to serve as a Board member for the past 14 years.”

Elliot served 3-1/2 terms having been first elected in 2003 and ran unopposed in the last 2015 election. He with his wife Susie have been San Dimas residents since 1988, and both of their children, Steven and Lisa, attended Bonita USD schools.

The Board will convene their next regularly scheduled meeting on October 11 to discuss options to fill Elliot’s vacancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment